Monday, August 25, 2008

Vision Screening



I'm back to doing this
---------->
For 56 Elementary Schools in Mesa.
FYI
K, 1st, 3rd & 5th graders
are tested in the MPS district.
The school Nurses screen the children we can't get to.
The Kindergarten and 1st Graders use a chart with pictures - but I couldn't find one to display. The older kids use the above letter chart. We also do near vision screening, and a color blindness test on the 3rd Graders.
The end of Vision Screening 101.
Happy Screening in 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Sassy said...

I need my eyes checked...could you help me??? Nope, seriously I am so in need of a dr. visit...I'm starting to drive by braille...old age is really setting in...

I didn't realize this is what you do...I am impressed!!!

amy said...

Look for my Evan if you are at Madison this year!

Melissa Resch said...

i wish that you did the schools in Higley School District... i have a feeling Cam's eyes are going.....

Debbie said...

See you at Keller----

Katie said...

I didn't know you did that? I can remember in grade school getting my eyes tested! How is Jessica adjusting? Haven't talked to her since your visit out there!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! That is a lot of kids to get tested! I am sure this is like the only way a lot of parents know their kids' eyes are bad so that is awesome!

Unknown said...

A simple and absolutely painless hearing screening along with vision screening is carried out in order to examine the strength and weaknesses of your ears and eyes respectively.
vision screening