Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shout Out to a Good Week!
Kids back in school.
Michael Phelps winning 8th Gold.
Beach VB teams still winning!
Gymnastics til 12:10 AM.
Love Shawn Johnson - so cute
Lunch at Cheesecake Factory
Jennifer making the varsity VB team.
Jessica being called as YW Secretary.
?Question on this next one?
Getting pulled off my treadmill by a trainer at Fitness Works to take her "Group Active" class.
It was a good class, but the people in there were a little over the hill - so should I be offended? JK, I was sore the next couple of days, sad!
GO USA!!!

5 comments:

Sassy said...

I have LOVED the olympics...so awesome! I know how you feel years ago we were at blockbuster and I was looking for a fitness video and the DUDE said here is one by Debbie Reynolds for those that are over the hill...I was like 35 at the time and I was thinking the same thing too...LIKE WHAT THE CRAP? Do I look 100 or what? Congratulations to that beautiful Jennifer..that cutie patootie!!!

amy said...

Thanks for the sweet post. I love seeing your kids all grown up and doing such fun things! I remember being their babysitter when they were my kids' ages. I loved doing your girls' hair, and when Tyler was a baby I remember having to stand up rocking him for over an hour to keep him asleep. Time flies. -Love your family!

Unknown said...

wow- that is a good week! congrats on making volleyball jenn!

Anonymous said...

Wow good week- I have a feeling this one will be a little different considering you have to work almost everyday again! Have fun!

Melissa Resch said...

Hi Lori, you have had alot of excitement in your lives lately! Very fun stuff!! Jessica looked amazing at her reception! your girls are beautiful!!! funny treadmil story! congrats on Jennifer making the vb team!