Sunday, October 12, 2008

Strolling Down Memory Lane

Kenny and I went to get some Mesa Fro Yo after Mesa Highs Football game on Friday and we ran into our previous neighbors who lived next to us 20 years ago. It was so fun to see their kids now grown and married, chasing their little ones.

Running into them made me ponder on the past.
Some of the changes in the past 20 years are:

4 different neighbors in the house to the North of us.

3 different neighbors in the house South of us.

and more in the houses around us. We love our neighbors and our wonderful neighborhood.

We cherrish the memories of then and now!






The kids then--->










The kids now----->














Our family then........









Our family now...........






The many swimming parties we've had.









.

Many friends parties.........



Many first days of schools.....









Our front yard holds the most fun memories for my kids. They played many games of football, baseball, soccer,hide-n-seek, kick the can and whatever else they did in our front yard.


(This is the only picture I could find of the kids playing in the front yard(sad) - it was Jen's 11th birthday party)











We're thankful for all of the Great Times we had then and are very thankful for the Great Times we're having now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved growing up there- there are so many good people all around and all of my best friends lived so close! Those old pics are funny- fun to see everybody!

Sassy said...

Your family is ONE OF THE CUTEST FAMILIES AROUND!!!! And I love seeing I am not the only one when it comes to computer smarts...wow these things can really throw me for a loop... but look what good work you do in the kid department!!!!

The Roberts Family said...

cute family pic's

Jessica said...

The old pics made me laugh! But they were really great memories! I love Arizona and our neighborhood in general! I have realized how seriously fantastic we had it growing up especially since I have moved our here! Thanks mom!

Unknown said...

ha ha! i'm dying! so so funny! {and i'm really glad the shot with me in my glasses isn't a front view! ha ha!}