Friday, October 17, 2008

Get er Done!.




I made myself a list of "Things to Do" - during my week off from work.



This was on my list.




Get Flu shot

Got er done.

They are giving them at the Fry's on Baseline and Val Vista this
week - end.





On the list........

Plant Flowers.............

Got er done!




On the list......

Plant garden (tomatoes and jalepenos)..........

Got er done!!!!
















The weather was so nice (Sunday night)- we played outside w/Jaxon. - Jaxon loves to play outside and "kick" the ball. We also went to the park on Thursday....

On the list.....

Spend time w/family.........

Got er done!!!!!!
The list........
I'll never know if I completed all the things on my list - why? Because I lost my list.
I'm getting old!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

I know how it feels to have a long list of stuff to do! I need to get better and getting it done! But I am happy that you are planting tomatoes and jalepenos! I bet you can now make delicious salsa and send some to me! ha ha

Anonymous said...

I am so sad I didn't know they were doing flu shots there- I need to get one! And good job for your planting! I am excited to see your vegetables grow! Good job getting stuff done while you had time to!