Monday, July 21, 2008

Jessica and Graham are finally married!!!
It seems like we have been working towards this wonderful event for a long time!
We had a wonderful week full of fun events.
The Wedding Dinner was held on Wednesday night. It was attended by lots of family and friends.
Renee made the most fabulous Mexican Food dinner!
Great Friends helped, helped some more than helped tons during our wedding week.
They also helped tons at a funeral for one of our ward members that week also.
They are WONDERFUL!!!! Thanks a bunch!
Vicki and Stephanie cooking tortillas in the "hot kitchen".


The tables were decorated so cute - who can resist good chips and salsa? The Mexican pop (from bottles) was a BIG hit!
Wonderful friends. Jessica will miss them soooo much.
They helped out so much with everything.
Thanks!


Afton, Kali, Jessica, Kassandra & Becky.



Graham's friends. It's amazing how Jessica and Graham have had
a wonderful group of friends for so long. They really love and support each other.



John, Graham, Matt, Barry and Brian.





Jessica & Graham
The happy couple.






Katie Hatch took all of these wonderful pictures. She came over while Jessica was getting
ready for her big day and snapped some neat pictures. This is a cool picture. Allison Taylor doing Jessica's hair.



Allison and Jessica.



I will have more wedding pictures coming up.
Thanks again for all your love and support!!!!
Jessica & Graham are on their honeymoon down in Cancun Mexico.
I just read a news bulletin where there is a hurricane "Dolly", that is to
hit there today. Hope they are o.k. I think it will get them ready
for all the tornadoes they possibly could encounter in Wichita.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I didnt know a hurricane was hitting down there! Hopefully it does not hit them too hard! My honeymoon was the heat wave in Hawaii and they get this- why can't the weather be good for us?! haha! I wish I had these cute pictures- I didn't take any cute pics! haha. And those ladies helped so much- it really helped us out!

Unknown said...

hurricanes & tornadoes= really scary. hope they are ok too!!! everything turned out so wonderful! you could tell they were so super happy! we have the best ward evah! go hp!

Katie said...

Hi! I got your blog off Jessica's...Glad you were able to put my photos to good use! Your blog is so cute. We're back in Puerto Rico and trying to get adjusted. If you email me I can invite you to my blog and we can all keep in touch! wtrbaby6@hotmail.com

Debbie said...

I heard it was a beautiful wedding. We missed it cause we were out of town :( Love the pictures! You have beautiful girls.

karen said...

Hi - I'm Katie's mom. I've been following the wedding activities through Katie and her blog. It looks like it was a lovely wedding and reception. Congratulations! Jessica is beautiful, and (after reading your blog) so is your other daughter Courtney! I am going to use your gooey butter cake recipe - I LOVE cake! I enjoyed reading your blog, and feel free to read mine as well.

Katie said...

What an exciting adventure they'll have together! Moving away is the best thing you can do when you first get married!

Unknown said...

Taylor Family=perfect!! You guys are so so sweet and awesome!! Love you!!

Sassy said...

There is nothing better than Renee's yummy mexican food...I tried years ago to make her tortilla's...yeah well...nothing like hers..what gorgeous daughters you have been blessed with..you two do great work together...should've had 12 kiddo's ya know...♥ ya

Sassy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.