Saturday, September 19, 2009

Retreat

Last weekend our ward had it's annual RS retreat.
We had a lot of fun, playing 4 square, ping pong,
Apples to Apples, Nertz and Line Dancing. We had a lot of informative classes: photography, making your photos into a DVD, & memorable cookbooks.
It was just ONE big sleep.
(which means - no sleep)

I rode up with these cute little Young Adults!


Lori Hamblin and I taking pictures of each other during our photo class.
I'm such a bad photographer, I didn't even remember I had my camera until I had to get it for the class.

One of our favorite activities - eating the good food that was prepared for us.

In our photo class we learned that the best pictures are sometimes the spontaneous ones. I was trying to shoot these photos spontaneously - which these girls didn't like me snapping away at will.


.


This is the last get together before we took a group photo. We each gave Mary Ann Hogle a picture of ourselves when we were younger. She placed them on a big poster board and we were to guess who was who. We had a lot of fun doing that. Some were really hard. This picture is when Mary Ann Hogle was telling us who was who.

I Big Thanks to our RS Presidency who worked so hard so that we could have a great Retreat, and to our Priesthood men who cooked us great food.

No comments: