Friday, July 24, 2009

IT WAS A GREAT DAY - BECAUSE♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jennifer and Tyler woke me up for this!


What little chefs they were - I didn't know they had it in them. That's why it was double special. Wonderful pancakes from scratch, homemade syrup, fresh strawberries, eggs and toast and orange juice. Wow! It was so yummy. Needless to say, I didn't feel like working out after that meal. It was also special because♥♥♥ it is summer time and my kids are in bad habits of staying up too late (they're teenagers) - they had to get up early to make this wonderful breakfast for me because Jen had to leave early to go babysit. What a sacrifice. Thanks!


Courtney and Jen made this wonderful Picture Frame. Isn't it cute. We'll be taking a family picture when Graham and Jessica come in 2 weeks, then we'll fill the frame with our updated picture. I love it. Thanks girls. (Another total surprise).





My present from Tyler. A can of tennis balls with a Mesa Frozen Yogurt Gift Certificate taped to it. He knows me too well. I can't wait until it cools off a little more at nights so that we can play more tennis. It's still a little too hot for me. I don't recover as well as I used too. He also knows that every time we have played tennis this summer, we go to Mesa Fro Yo afterwards for some COOL stuff.



Thanks to friends and family for your thoughtfulness. I ♥ and appreciate all of you!!!!! It was a great day.

PS. Another surprise, while I was at our ward party, Kenny handed me his cell phone and said it was for me. I took the phone and said "Hello" and then I heard a group singing me Happy Birthday on the other end. When they were done, I said "Who is This?" They said it is everyone around the campfire. I thought it was a joke, I didn't understand who was around a campfire - I was dripping with sweat from being outside at our ward water slide party. Then Gene (Kenny's dad) said the family (who are up at the cabin for a family reunion) wanted to sing Happy Birthday to me.
How Sweet! We'll join them tomorrow for the fun festivities at the Alma Reeves Taylor Family Reunion.

THANKS!!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! What a wonderful surprise to wake up to. You've taught them well. AND you threw a great ward party on your birthday too! You deserve a few days in the cool mountains. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great day! And how great of Jen and Ty to make such a great breakfast- so pretty too! And how funny that they called you from up at the cabin- what a great surprise! Happy birthday and hope it was great!

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

I hope you had a fun birthday! You have great kids! I love your frame too! and congrats on another grandson:)