Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Courtney gave me the most wonderful Christmas present this year!
She worked for months on my recipes.
I used to spend hours hunting for my recipes in these folders.





She organized my Main Dish Recipes into this folder - It looks so nice. Each recipe is put into a protective sheet. No more food spilled on the recipe.

She organized all my Dessert recipes into this folder.
Thank you Courtney for spending many, many hours on this wonderful present for me. I have always wanted to do this, but never got around to it.
You're amazing!!!!!

5 comments:

•stephanie• said...

do you mind if i send my daughters the link to this post? hint. hint.

what a labor of love, courtney.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you like them, and that it will make life easier! Minus the typing it was really fun to do!

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

We have an unruly stack of recipes waiting for something like that to be done to them... ah, someday!

Sassy said...

Your before folders are still neater than my pile of crap....seriously I love this idea and what a wonderful gift...that is a great gift...very thoughtful! I am with Stephanie can I send this to my girls...ha ha only I am not as smart as Stephanie about linking...I no nothin'

Sassy said...

apparantly I can't even spell KNOW either...wow