Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Last Weeks "FIRSTS'

1st Time for me to pay over $4.00 for a tank of gas - ugh!

1st Time for Tyler to get his Braces off!





1st Time for my First grandchild to have his First Birthday!
Jaxon loved his new lawn mower.



1st Time enjoying Taco Tuesday at Cafe Rio. (I learned it's $1.00 taco's after 3:00PM) Yummy!
(Because I went at 12:00, no deals on tacos, I had to get a burrito - and yes I took Kenny back for dinner and we got the taco specials, that's me-always going for the good deals!)





Jen's 18's Club Volleyball team won First Place in their last club tournament!!! Congrats!

Jen's eyes were closed.
1:00 AM - is the time I've been staying up til working on wedding invitations.

(This is one of the 3 boxes I have finished, I'm waiting on the ribbon to come in on Friday to finish up the next couple hundred of invitations - fun!?)



1st Customer at the Post Office to buy the new .42 cent wedding stamp.




1st Trip for Jessica with her to-be in-laws family.
Maybe when she gets back I can post a picture!?


1st Friend from Harmony Park (Jessica's age group) to get married.
It was such a beautiful reception!!!!!!
Those are a few of my "FIRST'S" - or sometimes anything to do with one.








4 comments:

•stephanie• said...

loved this post, lori. um . . . i am really good at wedding invitations. call me. i can help!

Anonymous said...

Good week! Yay for Jen- that really is awesome! Especially since she got to play tons! And once there is ribbon send a ton over here so I can do it while watching Regis and Kelly! haha.

Unknown said...

ok, i seriously feel like i have HARDLY helped on the invites! call me too! i love lists, so this blog post made me very very happy! yay for jen's team winning & tyler getting his braces off!

Sassy said...

I loved this post about 1st's! I also made all of my daughter Nicole's invitaions and would love to help you...it is such WORK!!! What a cute fam you have...