Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Sunday, June 22, was my mom's 71st Birthday!
We made our families traditional Fudgy Fudge Cake!
It is a chocolate cake that has been made for many a family party on
my side of the family for over 40 years.
You eat this cake while it's still hot.
I stuck the candles in the cake while it was hot
and
they melted and started tipping over.
That has never happened to me before.
The cake was great!!! My favorite and my mom's favorite also!
I hope my mom had a great Birthday!!!



The group that sang " HAPPY BIRTHDAY"!

Courtney, Jason and Jaxon came after the Kodak moments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Grandma! Sorry we didn't make it for the picture! She is the best and we all love her TONS! And the cake was DELICIOUS!

Debbie said...

Hey---were you all standing on your knees to make Graham feel tall?? Cute pictures.

Lori Taylor said...

Ha Ha Debbie, no we're not kneeling, we're just all short!!!
Jessica may have a chance at having a child with a little heighth.