Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Break!!!







It's been a break from "work". I envisioned accomplishing tons on my week off from work. What did I accomplish? Not any of the things that I had on my list. But I did spend lots of time w/ the family. We've had a great week. The weather has been so gorgeous. We have spent a lot of time outside. (I'm not the accomplished blogger - I forget to take pictures of our activities). We had a Surprise Poolside Breakfast, we had a delicious barbecue w/ Jessica's to-be in laws, we've had the jacuzzi going all week, and we've experienced a few sunburns. Graham has been in town all week. It's been fun having him around. I know Jessica has been on cloud 9 all week. She loves having her fiance here. They went on a gondola ride in Scottsdale.


Our "Bug Man" leaves us dum dum suckers each time he visits. Jaxon loved his suckers. He got a little sticky, but would not give that suckers to Courtney.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

jaxon looks so big in that pic! he´s so dang cute!!! i tried calling jess today, but i didn´t get her {again} ): . sounds like you guys had a great week! i´m sad to be missing az in it´s prime time!

Sassy said...

Lori, what a cute family you have. How exciting for your little bride to be to have Graham here all week. I did not accomplish anything I had on my list for the week either, but had a great week as well, Stephanie's second little one was baptized last Saturday, so that made the Easter weekend even more special.