Saturday, March 8, 2008

Kenny and Tyler got back from their scout outing today. They were digging for Apache Tears and Tyler hit himself in the head w/ his hammer. Kenny said Tyler kept on digging after he was wounded. He was determined to get more Apache Tears. He got quite a few.
Jennifer and I returned from the Stahle's cabin today also. We had a Young Woman's retreat. We had a lot of fun. I wish I would have taken my camera. We had no injuries. We ate good food and played fun games. The girls thought we were torturing them because they weren't allowed to take their cell phones. They really had a lot of fun interacting with each other because they didn't have their phones. They lived without their cell phones - YA!

I watch Jaxon while Courtney teaches piano lessons at our house twice a week. Jaxon loves being outside. We got the old wagon out and he loves to go for a ride. The weather has been so beautiful!!! It's great to have a reason to spend time outdoors. Isn't he such a little boy now! I also found him a black tuxedo at Sam's club to wear at Jessica's reception. He'll be a little stud muffin.

6 comments:

•stephanie• said...

WHOA! Your blog should be rated PG for graphic blood and violence. That picture scared me! Poor Tyler.

I can't wait to hear the details of the YW retreat. Welcome home.

I personally delivered your comment to Michelle's blog.

Kelsie Thueson said...

such a cute little boy! i bet you love having him around. caleb was such a stud in a tux at mine and my sister's weddings, i'm sure people will want to eat jaxon cuz he'll be so handsome!

Anonymous said...

Yes he is the cutest boy ever! It will be nice to not have to worry about bringing strollers and let you just pull him around in that! And the weather is perfect which means I can take him jogging again! And that looks like it hurt Tyler! I can't believe he just kept diggin- what a boy thing to do! Poor guy!

stephanie said...

that jaxon is so cute!! hey lori, i need your email address so i can invite you to our blog, we went private! email me at skhatch@hotmail.com---thanks.steph

Unknown said...

ouch... i can hardly even look at the pic of tyler´s head! my stomach is getting weaker & weaker ha ha! hope he´s ok though! sounds like it was a fun time @ the cabin! i can´t wait to jaxon in the tux! you´ll have to have a "fitting" when i get home (:

Unknown said...

ok, i'm SO jealous you got to talk to betty! she's one of my all-time favorite people on the planet! seriously! and her & larry together are a crack up! ha ha! i'm glad that i'm not the chaperone this time (: jk! i would do it again any time! i'm so gald jess & graham get to spend some more time together! and all the jungle boys together again... that could be scary! lol! hope you guys are all doing good! i left a message on your machine today! (: {i mentioned their engagement pics, but i heard they aren't til THIS weekend, so disregard that comment (: }