Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Break, pictures at the cabin.

Jaxon loved playing in the snow that was left in the shady areas. He spent most of the day with Jen & Tyler playing in the snow.

Perfect sledding for a 2 year old.


Shhh... we introduced Jaxon to a fun thing the kids used to do when they were younger. They would ride the foam pads down the stairs. I'm not sure if Gpa & Gma Taylor knew of this activity?!



Introducing Boston to the "Great Outdoors"!


One last picture of a fattening, caloric laden yummy cake.
My mouth water's when I see this picture. Yummy Reese's Peanut Butter Cake.
I'm doing another "eating healthy" meal plan (I can't call it a diet or I'll fail) so no more cake!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cabin was so much fun and Jaxon had the time of his life! I love that when I think of the cabin I think of catching polywogs and playing in the wash and that Jaxon got to experience that too. It was so fun! And that cake was amazing! I need to have people over so I have an excuse to make it!