Saturday, February 20, 2010

Finally Updating:
The B's.......

BIRTHDAY!

Tyler had his 15th Birthday in January - he requested the Oreo Fudge Ice Cream Cake



BOTOX!

My secret Santa gave me a Botox treatment.
This was a before picture - I have strong lines between my eyes.

This is the cute RN that gave me my 7 injections of Botox - or Tyler thought it was called "Latex" Not! Thanks - Secret Santa (Jessica)

BOSTON'S BLESSING
We headed over to Glendale for Boston's Baby Blessing. Jason gave him a beautiful blessing that had a few of us in tears. Boston slept in my arms the rest of church. So Sweet! Courtney had a wonderful Mexican Meal for us afterwards.

BASKETBALL:
We've been busy watching Graham's basketball games - they've been on the TV and we also get it on our Internet. We look forward to each of his games.

BLIND DATES:
Someone in our house has been set up a few times on "Blind Dates" -
I'll say no more about that. (I think I'm already in trouble for mentioning the later).

We're (The Taylor fam) have really enjoyed the above 5 B's!!!

Taylor's are buzzing with the B's!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

its ok, Tyler probably wont notice you said something about his blind dates.. i cant believe you let him date so young!