Friday, May 1, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ballgame!

Where will you find the Taylor's at night?
At the Ball Parks.
Senior Night for Jen's Softball.
Jen and her best bud - Lexi after their last home game ever!!
So Sad!




The 10 graduating seniors from Mesa High Softball.
Most of these girls have played together for 5 years. They have had a lot of great times together. Lots of fun memories.

Jen receiving her rose from Coach Madril.
This was Coach Madril's first year as head coach. He did awesome. He was Gay Turley's assistant for many years. Coach Madril will have some good years to come.

Jen receiving her Senior Back pack full of gifts.
Jen was most excited about the Movie Ticket. (She's actually using the ticket as I blog to see 17 Again) She also loved the QT gift certificate, + everything else.

The season started off slow for Jen because she was recovering from knee surgery, then her very first game upon returning (a month into the season) she sprained her right wrist. She overcame her obstacles and had a great year. We're sad
the season's over. Good Job slugger.

Jentay is done but Tyler's still playing!

Tyler is having fun this year. He knows some of the boys on his team - finally!
You never know who is going to be on your team because of the "draft".
Tyler as the catcher.


Ready at First Base.

Slugger #2!

I might complain because I'm never home, but really I love watching my
kids play what they love. The weather has been wonderful to sit out and watch ballgames in. No more complaining!
America's favorite past time = Taylor's favorite past time.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Man I miss being at the ball field's.....I so love this sport...I can't believe that beautiful girl is on her last few days at the high school....where have all the years gone since preschool....did I fall asleep like Rumpelstilskin? I wish I could go backwards....