Sunday, November 2, 2008

Proud Moment!

Jen won a pie eating contest at the Halloween party she went to. She won the 3 guys she competed against. You make me proud Jen.
The contest was whoever ate the most pies in a certain amount of time was the winner. You can see the small little pies at the bottom right hand corner of the picture. Jen was dressed as a baby. Maybe the reason they picked her to represent the girls was she had a bib on!? I asked her what she had on her head - she said it was her baby bonnet. Go figure.
I think she ate 5 of those little pies. WOW!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing so hard right now! haha. Way to go Jen! Just cuz she is little doesn't mean she doesn't and can't eat! haha. And her costume is so funny! She is creative with costumes!

Jessica said...

I love it! Jen you are the best! I was looking at mine and Grahams computer(AKA our old computer) and we were looking at all the old powerpoints you made of our family! I was laughing so hard! I love that you can always make me laugh! And ps you make a very cute baby! And congrats on the win, but I will chanllenge you to a pie eating contest when I get home!

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Go Jen Go! Too fun! I didn't go to many Halloween parties at her age... we were too boring in our little town. How great to have lots of fun teens around!

Sassy said...

WAY TO GO JEN!!!!! You are awesome!!!

Brittney Blount said...

Jennifer??? Wow! That is really funny.