Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I've been tagged!
1. You must post the rules on your post before you answer questions.
2. You need to list one fact about yourself using each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name use your maiden name instead.
3. When you are finished with your answers, you tag one person for each letter in your name.
Fay
F}Fun - I like to have fun!!!! Fun to me is playing games, cards, going to ballgames, movies, going out to eat, and swimming.
A}Asleep - (I'm stretching this one) One of my favorite things to do is to crawl in my comfy bed at night and go "asleep".
Y} Young Woman's - I'm the Mia Maid leader in the Young Woman's program. I love the Young Woman - they help keep me young.
I tag Courtney Overstreet, Becky & Kali.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet! i have a short middle name too and kinda tricky letters... hmmm. i'll have to think for a bit!

Sassy said...

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!! Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous said...

Hey I know I still need to do this- I will my next post I promise! I just have gotta try to think creative!

Tammy Taylor said...

Okay Lori - let's see if you can find our blog now!